Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
The epic clash between two storied universes returns with Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, the next era of the highly revered action-fighting game series. Marvel and Capcom universes collide like never before as iconic characters team up for action-packed player-versus-player combat. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is currently in development and will simultaneously release on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and Windows PC worldwide on September 19, 2017.
Imagined and created through a shared vision between the two companies, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike. In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for survival against a sinister new threat, Ultron Sigma. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is being built to highlight a combination of iconic locations and fan favorite characters from both universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom.
- Includes the Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite – Standard Edition and the 2017 Character Pass.
- The Character Pass contains 6 additional characters and a Premium Costume for each character. Sigma and 5 to-be-announced characters will be available following Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite’s release on 9/19/17.
Pre-Order to receive Warrior Thor, Evil Ryu, Gladiator Hulk, and Command Mission Mega Man X Premium Costumes. Also includes:
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite – Deluxe Edition
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite – 2017 Character Pass
- Four premium character dioramas of Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Mega Man X and Chun-Li
- A case filled with six Infinity Stone replicas
- Premium Packaging
* Contents may vary depending on region and for European pricing please check with retailers.